Monday, January 18, 2010

Water Pig

Water Pigs go with the flow and usually trust people before they truly know them. This, of course, can get them into trouble because they are often too trusting for their own good. Water Pigs are quite easily influenced; yet, can be very persuasive when it comes to getting what they want. These people love parties and social situations and enjoy giving of themselves to help others.


How funny the horoscope that tells me what I am, but then that most of my classmates were water pigs too. Perhaps its too general, since my whole class of 2000 is a water pig. Does it means all of us pigs have similar thinking? Some how I beg to differ, since everyone was a bit different from what I remember, but then, way back then, I was lacking a bit in the social skills. Go figure, that is like the total opposite of how my sign is right? But if I do like someone I do enjoy giving myself to them, hence being easily trusted right? Well, horoscopes are fun, but only if you have friends who are of different age..since the difference in personality is greater..

No comments: