Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thinking

*Warning another disgustingly emo post, please visit my friends blog which are much more up beat and cheerful. You have been warned.

I was on cloud 9 for about a week, then I came crashing down since reality finally caught up with me. Apparently reality has another story regarding my cloud 9 experience. Its harsh, but at least its the truth, besides, its only been one meet and almost 2 weeks, its hardly anything, but I guess the damaged from my last breakup only managed to show up now. I will take it cool now, and accept whatever has been dealt with me. Things were different 2 years ago, many things had happened, many people I have known. One thing for sure, I will be as truthful to myself and at the same time being optimistic while being grounded. I think I should face it head on personally rather than asking around. Don't you like that you get the answer by yourself or that you learn about it yourself? Well I am definitely trying.

No comments: