Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Little Shop of Seri Iskandar

Today we drove to UiTM Perak to take our sister to register for her second semester. After we finished registering and carried her "1/4 of a naza ria, full of her stuff" into her room, we went to the local shop to buy some stuff for her room. I seem to find these miscellaneous shops in small towns. I always go to either Tesco of Mydin if I wanted to buy such things as the stuff below.

Tupperware, pails, brushes, sponges and everything under the sun that a student would need in his or her dorm
Choose whatever color you fancy
Oh my god, I have never seen this "bahulu" cake tray before. When I was little there would always these kind of "bahulu" in shape of fishes. I was tempted to actually by one, because the fish look quite real lah to me. Above is the big kahuna, or the big fish.
Baby fishes
Close up of the baby fish.

4 comments:

maliksutanmuda said...

la..tak pernah tgk acuan bahulu ek...kat umah abg (kampung) ada bentuk kura-kura...besau tau...tp dah tak de sekarang...

ikan besar lagi dari tu pun abg aada...ahaks

Unknown said...

hikss

ape nak buat, reti mkn, tak reti buat

Orlando Bloom said...

Budlee - Selamat Tahun Baru 2008...doakan kejayaan kita bersama...

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Hi Budlee, Askm, just to inform u that my new blog is tyro88 and no longer tyro55. I think u already know that so mulai dari sekarang blog yg aktif yg 88 tulah... blog lama akan ditutup sebaik baik saja proses pemindahan data selesai.. terima kasih.