Monday, July 11, 2011

Bersih 2.0

Yeah, some title, either one of the most spoken topic or one the topic people most likely want to ignore. Regardless of your views on the situation, it makes an excellent spark for a debate.

Anyhow since the city centre and the roads around was closed, most people stayed at home. Although my parents tried to go to a wedding in Setiawangsa, but I guess so is the other people on the gridlocked road. So after two hours, they decided to hit back home and cook up a some lamb chop.

My sister said it was the only Saturday that she stayed at home and she like it.

Two days before the Bersih 2.0 event, my dad and sister's company let their employee home as early as 4 pm, it was said to be directions from the police???? Any how better to get out of the crawl earlier than get trapped in it.

What happens on Bersih 2.0 will be permanently on Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler and Youtube.

I love to read the news but really, there is just so much that you can trust from the reports before you feel nauseous of the "stories".

If this is an annual event, I guess in the future everyone's planner will be planned around this date.


What's my view?
I actually hate the opposition only because of the crap they say about the oil and gas company. Lots of hot air being said to gain attention to themselves.

No comments: