Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Irony

I try my best to minimize my glasses wearing time due to the fact it makes me aged a bit. Heck I try as much to shove a piece of plastic on my eye balls each day, like some of my friends do, although there has been days that I could not care less how I look as long I felt comfortable.

Geek Chic, is the name of a fashion style that includes these really thick and huge glasses frames. They don't even have any power in it so that individuals could wear it as a style. Damn, some of us actually need this to function normaly in society, while other feels that its a fashion statement worth doing. How I tried to avoid wearing glasses, to getting smaller and thinner frames, to getting contacts, only to find out that it is actually in to wear glasses. Irony?

2 comments:

Che Wan AlFateh said...

i hate wearing spectacles...coz dat make me look old...hihih...honestly same goes to u...

Unknown said...

panda: lol.. that's what almost every said...