Thursday, February 18, 2010

From the Grave?

Really.. I mean really.. I am getting sick my self from these emo post..

but wait, I will be blogging about trips to Terengganu, Tide ToGo and among other many weird and funny things..

One thing I found amusing during my trips to Terengganu that people were concerned with what I was thinking. Sometimes, I phase out and start thinking about something else, and people think I am being distance, and ask me what was I thinking. Sometimes its not even related with is going on now, but with something that triggered my memories.

Vacation was great, but at the same time, I have tons of work to do. I kinda like having an iron clad grip on life at work, I just feel more secure with myself rather than just letting myself go.. Well, what employers wants an employee that needs constant attention. Everyone wants a person that can be independent. Well, god danggit, I am trying to be the best I can. Hopefully it starts with a good night sleep with out any dreams that causes me to wake up in cold sweat..

No comments: