Wednesday, September 16, 2015

About a blogger and science communicator

I should restart in this blogging thing. My blog has collected spiderwebs from neglect. Probably because I was busy with work. I used to blog all the time, well almost, and managed to collect money from ads. I was placed in the non popular categories, so I was able to join a few of their free movie and other stuff.

It was quite awesome really. I used to have readers, but all of them tapered out, because I don't post anymore and it is really sad to see that. However after a talk with my sister, blogging is more important now than ever before.

I found out that I don't have a particular set of skills, but a mash up of random things. That is basically what a Science Communicator is. You can't really place us in a normal office setting and you can't really pick us up from the Universities and expect us to work just like that.

Even the training is slightly weird. Go into one and you come out reborn, like really, reborn.

Anyhow, here is to the future and here is to a new blog, separate from this, which is has a theme that I can follow and people can relate.

It will be a science ish blog. Science ish, because it won't be real science with charts, references, and p value. but more to a story about random shit.

And yes, lot's of cursing, but maybe I have to edit out the curse if I want this to be public, but then maybe I should create my own image of the world to see.

No comments: