Sunday, February 27, 2011

Over and Over Again

Where am I going? No where actually. I am cleaning out my closet, yet again, for god knows how many times already. I really have to get rid some of these clothes, Some of these clothes has been in my possession for 11 years already. I don't even where them anymore., yet I still keep them. Some of it are very comfortable to wear, some I keep for if I fit them again, some I kept when I feel a bit on the bloated side, while some has some sentimental values to it.

Bullshit, I think most of these things need to be thrown out. Yesterday during brunch my mother and sister had an idea to have a yard sale at our house to sell off anything we feel we don't need anymore. Its a reminiscent of a garage sale or a car boot sale depending on which country you learn your English from (is there another word for this?). Anyhow I think its a fantastic idea and I do have some clothes are still new but never worn again. My mother was especially ecstatic about this because her Islamic society did a charity sale and it turned out to be a big hit.

Hmm., room still look a like my closet just threw up. One, I chose to sleep on the floor because my bed was full of disarranged clothes. At least its better than my sister, she gave up sleeping in her room entirely.

No comments: