Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hated

Gosh

I can't believe how many times I would mumble I really hate everyone. I mean I do, but I don't. Get me? It's confusing to be inside my head, its even more confusing when it feels so incredibly hot. It's the dry season again as I write and the temperature is just too hot. It does not help that I just came back from Winter.

It's kinda sad though, that some parts of northern USA is experiencing a heavy blizzard to point that it is comical and life threatening. You seldom die due to hot weather because you can just open the window and have some water to keep dehydrated. In the cold, you will die!!! and even with all that padding, if your body temperature does not increased, or warm up, you probably die still.

Oh the horror.

I loved the dry cool Seoul weather, but the temperature dropped to a -12 Celsius and that is just bone chilling. I felt that I could withstand it, if I had a proper jacket. The one I had on seemed perfect for fall or something.

Maybe all this hate is due to that travel euphoria that just died. Ergh..Now I am getting ready to buy a house and already I felt the pinch. I guess I have to live in my parents home. I don't want to. It's time to spread my wings. There are just something I just don't want to be responsible too.

Really grown up right...

Ergh..

Who knows right, It's still to hot as I am typing and I think my wrist is busted or something

My final erghhh


No comments: