Tuesday, February 10, 2015

So much on my mind

There is just so much on my mine, that there is nothing left in it. I just got back from a wonderful vacation and thank goodness for an extra two day off so that I can readjust myself. Sudden;y everything is just so irradiating. I swear to god, I might just punch someone. I am feeling a bit off, not sure why. I just want to sit in my room and listen to sad songs.

Maybe the high from that overseas trip just brought me down to earth hard. Maybe, or I am just being a little bitch. At least one thing is for sure, I did something new with my messy room. I finally found use for my Ikea lamp that I bought years ago.

This new laptop that I bought using credit, has a red on black keyboard. This little shit is almost invisible in my room. I almost regret not getting the MSI tablet because even though it is more expensive with a slightly lower graphic card, the damn thing has a lighted keyboard. Just like those expensive Macbook computers.

This laptop is only 2999 MYR, you can't even get a Macbook Pro with that money, but you do get the 11inch 128gb Macbook Air. I guess if you are just typing, surfing Internet and watching movies, it should be fine. However I wanted something more.,

Ah well, no point in crying over spoiled milked. Fake that confidence and soldier on!

Feeling very hot, maybe I will change it, into those LED bulb that does not emit this much heat

No comments: