Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Die....t

Pretty sure I wrote this like a gazilion time, but its hard....................... to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet..

But then my friends have done it and they succeed at it. I mean to loose weight its 80% diet and 20% exercise.


*whine...................................................................

Then it becomes a vicious cycle of wanting to look good naked or as good as the underwear models or a fully clothes one, I don't care either way but really to just to be able to sit down with out my belly pressing on my belt.

Its a constant battle of my belly and trousers. I need to get something is the "correct" size so that it fits around my belly nicely, but since my hips is smaller, my pants will sag like crazy, it will sag so much, there is a town in the USA where I would be thrown to jail for sagging my trousers excessively. When I sit down on a chair, my belly protrude out and no pant size can contain it. Hence I sit rather upright and straight or really sloppy just because my belly needs a nice empty space, hence cinema and exam halls are no problem since I can slouch or sit up straight, its those in between sitting potion such as meeting.

Don't bother giving health and  diet tips because I will probably either know but I have already ignored it. Damn you will power, damn my self, There was a time where I was so heart broken that I almost was able to buy a trousers at Zara, and that was a big deal to me. I was beginning to become an L instead of an XL. L is so important because all the nice well made clothes (pfft I just want the brand really) goes only up to L.

Anyhow, its just a rant, I am in fact rounder than ever, in fact, the most round I have ever been (I intentionally made that incorrect sentences using fake words),

Why should I stop trying, who knows what I can do right, if I put my mind to it.

No comments: