Thursday, October 20, 2011

How to take screenshots on Galaxy Ace with Android Gingerbread 2.3.4


Maybe some of you wonder how I managed to take this screen shot of my phone.  Those who used Android Froyo, may know that it only takes pressing the back button and the menu button at the same time to take a screen shot but with Android Gingerbread 2.3.4 its a bit different. After various button mashing and manipulation I figured out how to take a screen shot using the new Firmware.

To take a screenshot or screen capture of your Galaxy Ace, press the menu button and then quickly press the power button. If done correctly, the familiar click will be heard and small text will appear saying the screen has been captured and stored in file


It works even if the phone is locked as you can see how I took a locked screen of my Android. I hope this helps all the Galaxy Ace users who have successfully upgraded to the Android Gingerbread 2.3.4

No comments: