Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cold War

Its time to launch a major cold war in this house. I am told that I am overly emotional when reacting to something. Don't blame me, I grew up watching someone goes through it whenever something stressfull comes up.

This is the last straw. I am not just angry at how she blocked my.car but how she does not seem apologic at all. Even my mother does not sympathized with me. Its just a few things they have done that hqs slowly chiseled away at my patience. Enough is enough.

I used to have trouble with the males of this house, now the elder females is giving me a hard time. Enough is enough, they both are no longer worthy of my rants, thoughts or feelings. Four down, 2 more to go. Might as well go Rougue now, but that time will soon to come and I will just dissapear. I mean it before, I mean it now and I will do it in th future.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: