Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Grr

My torture machine


Sometimes, I feel like each day is an irritated day. Like everything was created to irritated me and only me. So drama right, but yes I do feel like that each day. Even the comments of things that people do, that I choose to read, annoys me, and that is just plain stupidity on my part. Really, like why care so much what people do thing or what so ever, regardless of how moronic they are. Very tired lately, ergh... if I go to the gym it seems like, I won't be able to do anything else again that night. I hate the gym when it full, ah hell, sometimes I hate the gym all together. Its make you even more hungrier after the gym, at first this was kinda fun but now it annoys the crap out of me. I hate having to put on lenses because the sweat will run through my eyes if I wear specs, but if I take it off I won't be able to "see" my daydreams. Sounds stupid but I like to see things clearly 100% of the time I am awake. I hate having to diet, I hate having to control portions I hate that a packet of Maggi feels as filling as the food I got stuck in my teeth after a large dinner. Seriously, a banana is filling? That is just so, like, wtf!. Totally hate it, having to have to get up early in the morning to gym or having to sacrifice what ever activity you have at night, just at the gym. Seriously, the only thing that actually feels good is the compliments when people say you look great, you lost the weight, nice muscle etc etc etc. A friend says, its mind over matter, I say its your 6 eggs whites over your large forehead. A friend said, running is fun, I think I will run, walk, push or sit my way around that statement for now. This will just lead to more irritation over other people statement that registered as moronic, in my head.

2 comments:

They call me Fiki. said...

take herbalife =D
i lost 4 kilos in 3 weeks and i still eat like crap.

ORRRRR come jogging with me :D

Unknown said...

fiki:
ooooooh bestnyer 4 kilo..:D

running? me? run??

OMG!!!

i tgk you run jer... :p