Monday, September 17, 2012

Sweating It Off

I sweat a lot. I can't control it. I sweat when I eat anything above the Mild flavour at Nandos, I sweat if the temperature is above 25 Celsius, I sweat when I am stressed, I sweat when I am angry, I sweat when I perform Science Show, I sweat if my hair is more than 1 inch in length.

I am sweating as I type this. I was born to live somewhere where the temperature is temperate all year long, which probably does not exist because it will probably get uncomfortable or even deadly cold during winter.

I still haven't found the right anti perspirant that actually works, although the combination of a stick deodorant, roll on deodorant and spray deodorant, all at the same time, does work, but come one, 3 types of deodorant. Why can't one work?

 
Lies! It never works with just one spray!!
 
 
Another effect of sweating a lot is that my cologne seems to last for like 3 hours before it has been sweated off. Its like, how can I be those people that seemed to be walking fragrances, how much do they spray, do they have the entire soap, deodorant, shampoo and body lotion along with the cologne they have?
 
 
 
Hmm this guy has the same problem as me too, he has to keep spraying cologne all day long
 
 
 
Right now, I just started to have my hair relaxed or straighten again, I like it so far, but since its longer I sweat a bit easier and when I do sweat, my hair gets damp and wet, as if I just took a shower. I even stop getting my hair wet in the morning so that it will be easier to style when I get to work, but somehow I might need some towels, hair dryer and a flatiron at my desk. I have a mini fan at my desk.
 
 
I might be doing this in the office, but with a silent hair dryer of course, or I could just go to our hurricane exhibit to dry my hair and cool myself off all at the same time!
 
 
Or I could just drive to work, in my freezing cold aircond in my 21 year old Mercedes and arrived immaculately dry, cologne still intact and hair all spiked up and dry........................................



No comments: