Monday, October 30, 2017

Pain and Gain

I finally done it.

I finally started to listen to a reminder that I set to myself for life. I blogged. Yup, I set a reminder on my phone for life that I shall remember to blog every other night at 10pm for like, forever. Each time however, I looked at it, and totally ignored it. It’s sent on my email and I did not even switch it off. So basically, I have shit load of email of the reminder that I set, that I ignored.

Would you imagine that, living in a new apartment for work, without direct internet, is forcing me to do something other than mindlessly surfing for “videos” online. In theory, Sommerset Putri Harbor would be the best place to write blogs and shoot amazing vlogs due to fast internet and really good light and location.

Yet in a place like Sumai, I wanted to write more. However Kuala Terengganu on the second day is not so bad. I found a few places that sells cheap meals and snacks. I mean, Mama was right, I do like the food here. I mean, that is what my family does anyway, when they go to Terengganu. Eat keropok, drink coconut mixed with simple syrup, devour Satars and just eat silly.

I miss my family and the busy “ness” of it. Yet I have not applied to any newer job nor do I have better skills than becoming a Science Communicator. I would hope that my Directors switches me back, but I don’t think it will happen. I like my job, and what I do, it’s just that being away from my family, just makes everything a bit harder.

Maybe I need this pain to catapult me to the next stage. Get the camera out, type that shit, it’s time to be famous and online savvy while just not give a fuck anymore.


No pain, no gain right?

No comments: