Monday, August 22, 2011

Tight

How can you people wear fitted clothes let alone skin tight ones. I always wondered about it since I feel uncomfortable wearing one. I love baggy loosey things, it feels so comfortable and free. I do have clothes that fitted but I don't like how they cling to my skin. Hence they are rarely worn except if I am going out withsome one that needs to be impressed.

Weight not an issue. Lots of big, bold, bulky people wear fitted clothes and lots of thin, slim, lean people wear baggy loose ones.

Am I against fitted clothes, judging by how rich my tailor is from the amount of clothes I bring to him, I actually embraced it in a good way.

The only time I felt truly comfortable in wearing a fitted jeans was a pair of Guess jeans at Klcc. It was really fitted but suprisingly comfortable, I was flabbergasted by it. Did I bought it? I would but although it was comfrotable if left very little imagination to anyone when I wear it...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

Justarandomguy said...

A very good post.Honestly, i love to wear fitted clothes not because its the current fashion or anything. i have a small frame therefore i need to wear clothes that fit me in order to avoid looking rather haggard and unstylish.When i say fitted clothes it literally means fitted (not tight eventhough its the smallest size they have). Well im exageratting a bit but my opinion is people wear different types of clothes to feel secure about themselves and at the same time is comfortable and decent looking.

Unknown said...

randomguy: nope, u are not exagerating, some of my pettie male friends shop in the children departments, to get clothes that fit them better. everybody needs a good tailor, some of us like you and i were not born into a normal size, so a little cut and trim goes a long way...