Friday, February 8, 2013

So I feel

So I feel kinda bloated now in this bloated body. This kinda makes me look forward for our fasting month which is something I am usually excited about, especially in the next 3 years, my event at work will be during the fasting month.Actually it was not so bad, I mean I got everything relatively done, except for those nasty feedback forms that I have forgotten to do.

Anyhow signs that my weight is actually too much even from me is I can't even sit down on the floor for more than 30 minutes without being uncomfortable. What happens is that my left foot specifically with start to cramp. If I sit on the chair, my left waist feels kinda sore.

Damn, I can't even sit down properly without being uncomfortable. I think because of all that walking I do during work, I feel better walking and standing despite the foot ache. Perhaps I can't be in any one position. However this does not seem to be a weight problem. I think everyone will be uncomfortable if they are in the same position for long periods of time right?

Hmm... Questions to ponder and to feel

*boo, I should write more entries. I made a promise to myself to take at least 1 picture a day at work, to put in my monthly report, perhaps I post a day for my blog? It feels weird people actually sometimes out of the blue click on it, heck its better than seeing past aggressive post and pictures of food.

Post a Comment